Monday, February 25, 2013

Lunch

We've been savin' a couple o' these for some sorta occasion...


... and I think a snow day fits the bill.  That's a Partagas Spanish Rosado in the ash tray (a stick that's not a stranger in these parts) and the beer is in a Chimay glass, which is the only thing I have that's close to a tulip.  We might do two o' these Fin du Mondes but we might not.  The brew has a 9% ABV content so one of these will make me happy, two will ensure a nap.  But Hey!  It's GREAT sleepin' weather.

4 comments:

  1. I just woke up from a little nap. My sinus are being weird, but hopefully some drugs will cure that. Still not snowing here, but we are getting some rain. Maybe we will miss the snow. I'm hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see a nap in my immediate future. I hope the snow passes you by.

      Delete
  2. Nice. I could use a nap right about now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every once in a while I used to close the door to my office and take a short nap. In the civilian world, of course. ;-)

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.