Friday, January 19, 2007

Freebie

I just checked my e-mail and it occurred to me…I have a LOT of invites to G-Mail. Anyone want or need one? I’ve been using G-mail for well over a year now and I like it. The best thing about G-Mail is Google gives you 2807 MB of free storage. Over one year on and I’ve only used eight per cent of that two gigabytes, and I save (most) ALL my mail.

Drop me a line if you want an invite…my e-mail address is buckpennington01 (at) gmail (dot) com. That's zero-one in my address, BTW.

1 comment:

  1. Buck, thanks for the information and address. I'm out of the loop on this one. I had to ask my kids, What's gmail? It sounds nice. I'll look into it some... Soon!

    (Just got back from a trip and work is waiting on my desktop.)

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.