Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Day Without Posting Is Like...



... a mini-vacation!

But wait, there's this:



Three Game Sevens, all on the same night.  The remote is gonna get one helluva workout this evening and we'll be in hockey overload by the end of the night.  There's nothing quite like a Game Seven in the playoffs, even in Round One.  While it's true I no longer have a dog in this fight I'll still root for the Rangers, Avs, and Sharks tonight.  Or mebbe I'll root for the Flyers, coz a Battle of Pennsylvania would make for an interesting Round Two.  Rooting for the Flyers is REALLY hard for me to do as I hate have an active dislike for that team.

And now it's back into vacation mode.  Beer me!

6 comments:

  1. You know one of the things I really like about you? You're a true fan of the sport, as opposed to just a fan of your own team. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hockey is a wonderful sport... the BEST, in my eyes.

      Delete
  2. Game Sevens.....

    Rangers? Check
    Wild? Check
    KINGS!? Check.
    A threefer evening spent enjoying the essence of ginberry....martini style.

    Good old Hockeyball!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt bad for the Avs. The old rivalry died for me when the Avs spent years wandering in the wilderness; as a result I really wanted to see those kids win that series. As for the Kings? WOW. Now there are FOUR teams who came back...

      A great evening.

      Delete
  3. I am so ready for football.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO! Not yet! There's still a month of hockey play-offs to be had!

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.