Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Brief Political Comment and an AAR

First... from the Usual Source:



―:☺:―

So... My Buddy Ed In Florida left for Taos this morning at oh-dark-thirty to begin the first leg of his annual ski vacation, which will include NM, parts o' Colorado, and end up in Utah.  We'll prolly see him again on his return trip to Florida.  But, that said, if your world seems to be a lil bit brighter this morning we'll take credit for that.  Our "fixing the world" session lasted until around midnight and consumed a lot o' beer (on Ed's part) and a significant amount o' single malt (on YrHmblScrb's part).  I'm amazed, mystified, and more than somewhat gratified that I awoke with a clear head this morning.   I'm thinkin' the "clear head" HAD to be a near-run thang.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time was had by you and Ed. Skiing in Taos sounds just pretty good too. Living there does not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why Taos, he could have gone to Vail and visited with Mrs. Obama. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FLOTUS did Vail last year; she did Aspen this year. Can you please keep up? :-)

    Sounds like a great way to spend some time Buck and very glad you had that clear head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum. I'm looking forward to a bit of the single malt myself, accompanied by a few good steaks, when we have our anniversary vacation next week. If my head also comes up clear in the AM, I'll let you know. It will be a definite sign of Armageddon if both of us completely avoid the overhang.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All: Thanks. We had a GREAT time.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.