Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Where's My MOTIVATION?

Aiiieee.  We are becalmed in the worst blogging doldrums I've experienced in quite a long while.  Mebbe I'm experiencing some sorta post-headshot let-down, or some other semi-obscure form of ennui.  It's pretty serious, whatevah it is, as I can't seem to draw any sort of inspiration from anywhere.  Oh, wait... there's this:


Heh.  Just goes to show you can't trust camels even when you're doin' sumthin' nice for 'em, like a pedicure.  

The h/t goes to a tweet from Iowahawk, where ya see stuff like this:
David Burge
Chief of Quality Control, BP; Assistant Crack Whore; UN Human Rights Commissioner
 
David Burge
UN Commish for Human Rights has questions about OBL killing. I've got one for her: does it hurt to be laughed when you say your job title?
Burge is sumthin' like a National Treasure. 

5 comments:

  1. Heh. Just goes to show you can't trust camels, even when you're doin' sumthin' nice for 'em, like a pedicure. Perhaps she was doing some dental work. On a horse that's bad enough, but a camel? EEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess they don't have hooves so you don't call the local farrier, but I get this funny picture in my mind of a little Vietnamese woman working away on the camel's toes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Buck, don't go flat on us now, we count on your blog every day.
    Regarding camels, I have always felt that camels and arabs deserve each other...I won't go into comparisons!
    Job titles will bite ya sometimes,
    Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.