Sunday, May 08, 2011

The Best Mother's Day Post...

... comes from Paul Kukla, proprietor of Kukla's Korner and a Big-Time Red Wings fan.  Here it is, quoted in its entirety (something I rarely do):
I was an early riser as a kid and found it hard to find a friend up to play at 7:00am so it was my mom at times who became that “friend”.

I can’t tell you how many times I made my mom stand in front of the painted goalie net on the garage door (no portable nets back then), gave her my baseball glove and told her stop the tennis ball from hitting the door.

She did have a great glove hand, but could be beaten low on the stick side.

Heh.  Izzat cool, or what?

Speaking of the Wings... it's about an hour until the puck drops in San Jose.  So...

LGRW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.