Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!



We went looking for a suitable HNY graphic earlier and were torn between the two you see above.  We decided to post both; that's not unreasonable, is it?  The top one is more traditional than the odometer but I like the odo concept, primarily because NEVER in my wildest dreams did I think I'd put this many miles on my poor ol' bod.  Funny how stuff happens, innit?

But seriously:  Happy New Year to you and yours, Gentle Reader.  2010 wasn't as bad as all that but 2011 could be better.  Just think: only two more years of Obama!  Oops.  Sorry about that.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Buck! I always hope for good things to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first graphic - very cool.

    Happiest of the new year to you Buck. Like you I am hoping that 2011 is a much better year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Buck! Frozen pipes and all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure how I feel about 2010... there have been some incredible HIGHS and some nerve wrenching lows. 2011 has been equally as challenging... thus far... as we only day 3.

    But here's so it being better and far more amazing than the last!

    CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.