Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I'd Say So...

According to The Times (UK), this is Number One out of the “10 most embarrassing pop moments of the Noughties:”

The horror! The cheek-warming, teeth-gritting horror! Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie, aka Stacey Ferguson, lived the ultimate nightmare when she wet her pants on stage in San Diego. Worse, a wily photographer caught the moment on camera. Red-faced, mortified Fergie was thus given a raft of nicknames, including The Urinator, The Whizzing Bandit and The Leaky Bladder and The Trouser Golden Showerer. (This list is by no means exhaustive.)

Earlier this month the singer told Heat magazine: "The most embarrassing moment of my life was when I had my 'accident' live on stage in San Diego. That's one picture I'll never live down.” We think she might be right.

Word.

1 comment:

Just be polite... that's all I ask.