Friday, April 12, 2013

Today's Happy Hour Soundtrack: Two Retribution Songs

First there's this:


When you first left me
I was wanting more
But you were fucking that girl next door
What'd you do that for?


[...]

At first when I see you cry
Yeah, it makes me smile
Yeah, it makes me smile
At worst I feel bad for awhile
But then I just smile
I go ahead and smile  
Heh.  The full lyrics are here.  The song makes me smile (did I REALLY have to say that?) but it doesn't QUITE contain the vitriol and emotion of this tune:



We've posted that tune before... a couple o' times, actually.  Young Hailey holds the title when it comes to retribution songs and personifies that "Hell hath no fury" thing.  Both tunes are great good stuff... and it's stuff that rings MY bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.