Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ramirez Is Good Today

There are a lot o' good 'toons today at the Usual Source for such things; this was my choice for "best of."  Ya can't go wrong with Mr. Ramirez. 


  1. He rarely fails me. Could we set fire to Reid, too?

  2. I'd PAY to see Reid burn. Literally and figuratively.

  3. Non-Hyphenated American17 July, 2012 17:35

    The Romney campaign ratcheted up its language on Tuesday in a conference call on which former New Hampshire governor and White House chief of staff John Sununu said he wished President Obama "would learn how to be an American."

    I was rolling on the floor over that. Ah, looks like Sununu gave in and apologized/corrected though.

    Great theater, but too bad we don't have any viable candidates for either party.


Just be polite... that's all I ask.