Saturday, June 04, 2011

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow

My Buddy Lee is gonna be on the road at oh-dark-thirty tomorrow morning so we took our final pictures of the Lovely Miss Zukiko this afternoon.  Lee is riding off into the sunset, so to speak, and is pictured taking Miss Z over to the Holiday Inn Express where he's stayin', El Casa Móvil De Pennington bein' too small for the two of us.  Comfortably.  So without further ado... 

 Lee and Miss Z, as configured for the road.

 Same as the first verse, but with helmet.

Ridin' off into the sunset.

I'm gonna miss that girl, even tho I take comfort in the fact she has a good home.

Sigh.

5 comments:

  1. I was just about to call and see if Lee was on the road yet... nice pics; Ms. Zukiko indeed as a good home... a home where she'll be able to stretch her legs the way she was meant to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Sam said. I'm glad she is going to a good home and will be loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... that's the story of my life. ALL my Old Flames go to good homes. (sigh)

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buck - there is great comfort in knowing Miss Z will be taken care of the way you would want. Eases the sting of seeing her driven off by someone else.

    Now - TGH will come back nearly-new and all will be well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah... I HOPE you're right about TGH, Kris.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.