Thursday, June 03, 2010

Today's Happy Hour Soundtrack

We've sung along to more than a few boozy choruses with this tune... and more recently than you'd might think, Gentle Reader.  The Amazing Rhythm Aces:



She kept saying, "I've never really done this kind of thing before, have you?"
Third rate romance, low rent rendezvous
He said, "Yes I have, but only a time or two"

Third rate romance, low rent rendezvous
Heh.  We're not sayin' we've been there, Gentle Reader.  But OTOH, we're not sayin' we haven't, either.  A third-rate romance is better than no romance at all, innit?

4 comments:

  1. Nyuk! Long time, no hear!

    One of the greatest lines ever written: She said, "You don't look like my type, but I guess you'll do!"

    Oh man...flashback city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can neither confirm nor deny.......................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy: The tune is on the jukebox at the local VFW where it's played a LOT.

    Glenn: Plausible deniability, and all that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, I don't understand this. What are you guys talkin' about?

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.