Monday, November 02, 2009

Idiots

I really shouldn't do shit like this. But I did. I saw a banner ad on WeatherUnderground and clicked through, just to see what the Hell "Hopenhagen" is... and it ain't the latest flavor from Ben & Jerry's. Nope, it's this (click to embiggen):

Now ain't that cute?

345,530 idiot reasons.

But THIS freaks me out!

I sent a note off to James Taranto at the WSJ asking if it was really true... is the Journal REALLY a "Friend of Hopenhagen?" Really? I'll let ya know if they answer me...


Full disclosure:  I did NOT sign the petition.

8 comments:

  1. Good grief!

    A reply from the WSJ would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hope" nhagen, I guess "Change" nhagen doesn't have the same draw! I guess once you start using "Haagen Daz" which has no meaning you can bastardize any Danish word and get by.

    Looks like world communism movement writ large.

    BT: Jimmy T sends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a Monday morning, Buck? You're lucky I was already a cup deep into my morning joe, otherwise this might have sent me to The High Plains of New Mexico lookin' for blood.

    What a bunch of garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. E-yep. Something funky is brewing out there.

    Please do post if you get a reply.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, golly...

    What do you wanna bet that our good friend the fraud Albert Gore, Jr. is somehow behind this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All: No reply from the WSJ. I'm kinda disappointed, but I didn't really expect a reply. They probably get thousands of e-mails a day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best news I've heard is that the Euroites can't agree on mandatory carbon targets, so they'll settle for 'goals.'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gordon: I read that too and I agree. But I also read Frickin'boxer's (all one word) bill cleared her committee yesterday or the day before, too. Simply amazing that it even has a chance of passing in this recession, innit? Or any other time, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.