Thursday, June 05, 2008

Still Reading, Still Watching...

The UCR Team Pic. (Detroit News Photo)


And then there’s this pic of Conn Smythe winner Zetterberg celebrating with his Honey… taken from the Swedish newspaper Afton Bladet:
And by the way… The Freep’s servers are getting hammered today. If you try and open the numerous photo galleries at their site all you get is “500 – Internal Server Error.” Jeez… I wonder why?
A BIG tip o' the hat to Kukla's Korner for the CBC vid and the Zetterberg pic. If you want ALL the SCF coverage and only want to go to one place, then KK is your ONLY choice!

3 comments:

  1. Aaaaaww, what a sweet picture, it takes the Conn Smythe winner, Mr. MVP, and turns him back into a regular guy. I love pictures like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your team winning. If only I had Braves to watch anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy: There were all sorts of pics of the players with wives and kids on both the DetNews and Freep's web sites, but this one just rang my bell.

    Jenny: I kinda-sorta feel your pain about your Braves. As you know, we get next to NO hockey until the playoffs, which explains (in part) why I'm SO ate up with it all.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.