Thursday, April 03, 2008

Potty Mouth...

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
Created by OnePlusYou

The level of profanity here at EIP is 16% MORE than other websites who took this test, according to this quiz. The cuss-o-meter would be pegged if I used the REAL F-Bomb in place of my standard euphemism for same, i.e., “frickin’” or “freakin’.” Or if I were blogging while still on active duty. I’ve really cleaned up my act since I got out of the Air Force, ya know.

Hard to believe, yet true.

(h/t: Fire Fox)

5 comments:

  1. Glad to know my kids may read you without too much trouble. LOL! They like to read over my shoulder sometimes. Those darn kids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are safe reading over your shoulder, Jenny. I think. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, Buck, should help you out? I can remember a few words from my naval service.
    Of course like most Navy men we rarely swore. But I could make the effort if you'd like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No surprises for mine:
    Around 0.8% of the pages on your website contain cussing.This is 90% LESS than other websites who took this test.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat sez: Of course like most Navy men we rarely swore.

    Mmmm-kay. I almost believe ya, Cat. Almost. ;-)

    Laurie sez: No surprises for mine...

    Right-O... no surprises!

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.