Friday, April 04, 2008

Congratulations!

News Item:
Henrik Zetterberg wrapped up the Presidents' Trophy for Detroit, scoring with 11 seconds left to rally the Red Wings to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Thursday night.
With 113 points, the Red Wings took the Presidents' Trophy as the regular-season points leaders and earned home-ice advantage throughout the Stanley Cup playoffs.

All well and good, Boys, and congratulations. Well done. One more piece of silverware for the trophy case and not an insignificant one, at that. You know what the real objective is, though. Rest up, get well, and don’t worry about that last game of the season. The most exciting time of the year is right around the corner…and just to remind you: We have high expectations.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck to your Red Wings. I hope they make better use of their home advantage than my Cowboys did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is Good! The Flyers make the playoffs(how quick they leave is another thing), and I have passed the "worm".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky sez: I hope they make better use of their home advantage than my Cowboys did!

    I'm hopeful. But: it's the play-offs, and ya just NEVER know what's gonna happen.

    Pat sez: Life is Good! The Flyers make the playoffs(how quick they leave is another thing), and I have passed the "worm".

    I saw that! The first round series (as it stands today) will be MOST interesting for the Flyers... and a Pennsylvania hockey fan's wet dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to watch finals; keep me informed.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.