Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A Non-Parenthetical Post About Ron Paul

Just playing with a new widget thingie I got this morning, courtesy of Doc. As noted in the comments to yesterday's post, I revisited Glassbooth to see how my views matched up with other candidates. I found the "Ron Paul" results interesting, since I'm always slagging him.

And thought I'd share.

As for the others... Interestingly enough, Hillary and I aren't all that far apart (46%), which surprises me just a little bit, considering I think she has a "666" tattoo somewhere on her person. Obama and I are (gasp!) 54% in agreement; Edwards and I are together 45% of the time; and that gnome from Ohio and I are at 45%, as well. Sweet Jesus. It's the Kuchinich results that scare the Holy Hell out of me.
clipped from glassbooth.org

Ron Paul shares a 66% similarity with your beliefs



Representative, (R-TX)

Ron Paul was born on August 20, 1935. He is a Republican from Texas. Paul has served 10 terms as a congressman from the 14th and 22nd districts of the U.S. House of Representatives. Prior to that he was a general physician in Lake Jackson, Texas. Paul placed third in the 1988 presidential election with a 0.5% of the vote, running as the Libertarian Party nominee--while remaining a registered Republican.


Register to Vote: Rock the Vote, powered by Working Assets Wireless
Medical Marijuana and Drug Policyvery similarfind out why
Trade and Economicsvery similarfind out why
Environment and Energysimilarfind out why
Immigrationsimilarfind out why
Educationsimilarfind out why
Taxes and Budgetsimilarfind out why
Iraq and Foreign Policydifferentfind out why
Social Securityvery differentfind out why

blog it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.