Sunday, October 19, 2014

Today's Happy Hour Soundtrack

The Grateful Dead...


There are things you can replace
and others you cannot
The time has come to weigh those things
this space is getting hot -
you know this space is getting hot
I told Althea
I'm a roving sign -
that I was born to be a bachelor -
Althea told me: Ok that's fine -
So now I'm out trying to catch her

Can't talk to me without talking to you
We're guilty of the same old thing
Talking a lot about less and less
And forgetting the love we bring 
Getting hot?  It got hot and burned out, long ago.  But here we are, talking about less and less and forgetting the love we bring.  What a great tune this is.

2 comments:

  1. I needed that song, Thanks. I am guilty of thinking too much about less and less, but in my case I am trying to remember how inadequate I am in being nice to the one who loves me.

    Barco. (Who has another sailboat! and is getting back to the basics.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, good memories with that one!

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.