Monday, September 29, 2014

Yet Another Slow Day

This is the best we've seen today...


... and that's not sayin' a whole helluva lot.  There are things we COULD say about this 'toon, but we won't.

Have I mentioned the fact we're only ten days removed from the start o' hockey season?  No?  Well, it's true and we're waitin' with bated breath.  I mean, college football is OK and the Tigers won their division but hockey is where it's at, and I understand yer mileage just MIGHT vary.  But mine doesn't.

7 comments:

  1. 'T ain't nothing wrong with hockey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sorry; I'll be caught up with my Tigers for the next little while (an' if all goes well, it could be a LONG while).

    And oh my goodness, yes - college football is about as good for me as it's ever been, goin' back to the days of Duffy Daugherty and Bubba Smith. (An' jeez; you know I love kickin' the crap outta the maize-n-blew, but c'mon, put up a little fight, willya, fellas?)

    So hockey will still be under my radar for a while yet, tho I will definitely be keeping track. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be watching the Tigers, too. Sparty? Not so much. It's too bad ND doesn't play Michigan St this year... or not, depending on yer point o' view. ;-)

      Delete
    2. Well, I'll just say that the Irish were mighty glad to have seen us early in the season last year, while we hadn't picked a QB yet; they wanted no part of the team that played Ohio State or Stanford. . . Just sayin'. . .

      ;)

      Delete
  3. I will following the 'hometown' LA Kings again and also the Bakersfield Condors of the ECHL. The Teddy Bear Toss Game is one of our Winter Highlights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do ya think you'll make it to a Kings game?

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.