Sunday, August 24, 2014

Burnin' Some Rubber

Literally...



I found this fascinating and watched the vid at least four times.

In other news... we went to bed (well, "went to couch" would be much more accurate) around 2130 hrs last evening with predictable results: up at oh-dark-thirty.  I have a feelin' nap time will arrive a bit earlier than usual today.

In other, other news... SN1 is 48 today, 50 is right around the corner.  I dunno if he feels old or not but **I** sure as Hell do.  Happy Birthday, Buck!

7 comments:

  1. Yep, he 'warmed' them right up... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute... If he's almost 50, then that makes you... Wow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... not quite 70. Wow, indeed. The ol' sayin' about taking better care of myself if I knew I'd live this long certainly applies.

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday, Buck! (I hit a divisible-by-10 the last day of the month.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. I hit a divisable-by-10 milestone on my next birthday, too. If I make it that far.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.