Friday, June 20, 2014

Ooops

I missed this in all the brouhaha after the Kings' win last week...



Poor girl.  Literally thousands of people (but not me) saw this on live teevee.

The hat-tip goes to Sean McIndoe at Grantland, who sez:
The face-planter seemed like she walked away without a scratch, by the way. I doubt I would have been so lucky. I don’t know what I want my last moments on this earth to be like, but I’m pretty sure they don’t involve twitching on the ice with Gary Bettman standing over me, yelling, “Whose Cup presentation is awkward now?”
Heh.

6 comments:

  1. I kinda wonder if that left a mark?
    ...and it kinda reminded me of yesterday's Shoebox blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. High heels on ice........Bless her heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...Bless her heart.

      In the FINEST southern tradition.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.