Monday, April 21, 2014

Today's Happy Hour Soundtrack

Lyle, coverin' a Jackson Browne tune...


But Rosie you're all right -- you wear my ring
When you hold me tight -- Rosie that's my thing
When you turn out the light -- I've got to hand it to me
Looks like it's me and you again tonight Rosie
The original J. Browne version and I had a long and storied relationship in the wayback.  I played this tune a lot when I was separated from My Beloved before we married and again while off on extended TDYs and/or bid'niz trips.  The tune was a standing joke in certain circles and justifiably so... there's a bit o' truth in the lyrics.

But these days?  No.  Don't go there.  Don't EVEN go there.

And now it's back out to the verandah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.