Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Cigar Art XV

That count is apropos of cigar art posts as near as I can determine, based on a search of EIP for "cigar art."  So, plus or minus a post or two, our latest:

No need to embiggen; this is the original size, i.e., "larger than life," which is to say twice normal size.
That Ave Maria band might could be a re-post, but the band is a favorite of mine because it's oh-so-lovely.  What I can't quite figure out is what a knight wearing the cross of St. George has to do with "reconquista" in the current sense of the term.  But historically?  Yeah, I get that.   Oh, well... poetic license, I suppose.

Further... that Ashton label is beautiful for the exquisite detail, finely rendered in miniature, of the landscapes.  I like that a lot.

And those Camacho labels?  I've been infamous for at least that long.

2 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful but that Ave Maria - wow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ordre du Temple23 April, 2014 22:02

    By complete accident, I happened upon two Templar's beheading and quartering an infidel at the gates to Jerusalem, and they offered me an Ave Maria to help throw the body parts into a fire they were using to distill wine. They seemed like nice people...

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.