Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Sunday Re-Run: Four Years Ago Today

I was bitching yesterday about the fact it's gonna be cold today... our high is supposed to be all o' 35 and right now it's 24 with a wind chill o' ten degrees.  I'm all warm and cozy, however, which was NOT the case four years ago.  Note:

Right Now, Part II

In the "It's Always Sumthin'" Dept...

 
Our recent frozen water lines episode resulted in a split water fitting on the coach (indicated by the badly-drawn arrow), which resulted in a major leak, which also resulted in the founding of Lake Pennington here on the premises of Beautiful La Hacienda Trailer Park.  What you see are repairs in progress, courtesy of Andy the RV Doctor ("I Make House Calls!").
 
What you also see are much less than optimal working conditions.  It's frickin' cold outside, Gentle Reader.
 

Right Now

 
More of this "Winter Wonderland" shit.  Does anyone have Algore's number?  I need to give that prat a call...
 
7 comments:
I don't miss livin' in El Casa Móvil De Pennington during the winter at ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.