Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Quick Hit

It's nice when yer kids still think yer cool.  An excerpt from an e-mail exchange with the boys, wherein I sent 'em both pics of the new sweater:
Buck Pennington
11:51 AM (0 minutes ago)

to sampenni, afmajbuck
Why, thank you!  I'm gonna quote you on the blog... that's how cool I am.  ;-)

ilyb,
d

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 9:48 AM, wrote:
Very cool... you excel in being cool. 
 
Seriously.  Example: I was telling CAPT Zobel, my new boss, how you sold your sport bike a couple of years ago... his response: "He was riding sport bikes in his mid-60's?  Too cool."
 
Now he knows where I get it from. ;)
 
ILYb,
Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Buck Pennington
To: Buck Pennington
Cc: Sam Pennington
Sent: Mon, May 20, 2013 5:43 pm
Subject: New! Improved!

FYI...

Monday, May 20, 2013

I Lied...

Life is a two-way street, yanno?  I think THEY are pretty cool, too.

4 comments:

  1. Dude, someone would have to be from the Dork Planet to not realize that you are most definitely cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...someone would have to be from the Dork Planet...

      Heh. I know that place well, what with having spent all o' my high school years there. But we thank ya for yer kind words, Chris!

      Delete
  2. You are pretty cool, but now and then you laugh at my jokes, which may bring you down on the cool meter, but it makes ME think you are the coolest.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.