Sunday, May 27, 2012

Today's Happy Hour Soundtrack

Susan Tedeschi...

How many times must I learn to live 
How many times must I learn to love to give 
How many times must I get down on my knees to pray 
How many times must I pray for you to stay
I sure do love this tune... we've had it on repeat for the last hour or so.  Amazon gifted me with an extra copy of Ms. Tedeschi's "Greatest Hits" CD and I, in turn, gifted it to grandson Sean.  Yesterday.  I'm waiting to hear from him on the album, what with Sean bein' an aspiring blues guitarist.  He could do worse than emulating Ms. Tedeschi.

I'll report back, but now we must get ready for a Sunday evening on the town... dinner and drinks... with a few o' my nearest and dearest.

2 comments:

  1. She definitely is some kind of good. Hope your evening was as pleasant as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be more of Ms. Tedeschi in my collection, soon. She IS that good. As for last evening... It was good, too... just not as good as it could have been.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.