Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fanbois Rejoice!

The iPad 2 is here... it's actually been here since Friday but we failed to notice because of other events.  So here's what the LA Times has to say...



The ironic thing is you can't view the above vid on your iPad, since iPads don't do Flash.  But, Hey!  Who publishes or posts embedded Flash vids and what good are they, anyway?  No one or nothing of any importance (other than older YouTube stuff, before they changed their embed code)... right, Fanboi?  So move along now... there's nothing to see here, literally... and never mind that black hole in your screen where the LA Times should be.

4 comments:

  1. Actually...it's a white hole...
    The iPad keeps the background color...
    The rest of the blog looks awesome on it though, as I move from kitchen to bedroom to porch seamlessly...
    I have to admit, I do love this thing!
    Original iPad...not the second coming...
    ;)
    SN1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously considering getting one for doing things like reading the paper on-line and updating my blog while on the couch instead of at the kitchen table. From the sound of that review it may just be the original instead of the up-grade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buck: (sigh)

    Deb: Don't tell anyone, but I've thought about it, too. But I'm not too sure about network accessibility, since I live in the sticks. You should be able to pick up a first generation iPad from a Fanboi pretty cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Oracle has a first-generation iPad and he loves it. It goes where he goes and meets his needs very well. On the very rare occasions that I get to handle the precious item - I enjoy it. Then again, I'm an iMAC girl to begin with.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.