Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cheesy Videos XX - Summertime Kids

It ain't all military pomp and circumstance and male bonding on this trip... there are the grandkids, too.  Earlier this evening:



SN2 has a great lot with a verdant grass-covered hill that's just perfect for rolling down.  I have it on good authority that this same hill also does double-duty as an excellent sledding hill in winter.  But there are some things we'll accept on faith and do not have to witness in person.  I don't DO "winter" anymore.

Actors appearing in this edition of "Cheesy Videos:"  Grandson Sean, Granddaughter Ava (in the pink top) and brief cameos by Granddaughter Angelina (with the kite) and Great-granddaughter Aria... in the white dress.

9 comments:

  1. Best cheesy video ev-ah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! Did that ever put a grin on my ugly mug this am.

    What memories...myself as a kid...my own kids. What a blessing, Buck! Kinda' chokes me up, really.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuttin' cheesy in sight there! Just fun -- love the giggles and squeals. And a real kite flown by a real kid!!!

    Such a wonderful yard for kids -- room to run, roll, and frolic. This does bring back memories. Thanks for sharing those adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I lived in Angel Fire NM they church we went to had a hill like that we would roll down it on Sundays I'm sure our mothers loved that but it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The not they I can't read or type today

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure the kids had a great time showing off for ther video and for their grand-dad. That Ava is too cute, and Sean has such a deep voice. Angelina sprinting through with the kite, grinning at the camera was perfect. And that GGG was not going to let everyone else get all the attention. A perfect hill and perfect time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously special Grandpa time, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My God - that was so perfect!

    Your pretty grandbabies rolling down the hill, the giggles, the kite, the adorable toddler.

    Life is so beautiful, Buck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all yet again. I agree with ya, Kath... this one is the best of all the dumb vids I've posted. We had a great time that night!

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.