Monday, August 06, 2007

I Need Some...

Yep..."Senile Agitation 'R' Us." I think single-malt scotch works just as well, though. For me, anyway.

Stolen from Weirdomatic, by way of The Anchoress. And there are many, many more, including some quite amazing cigarette ads from the 40s and 50s...which go a LONG way towards explaining why so many of us in the generation exposed to such ads got hooked. Well, sorta. It's an excuse for making bad personal choices, and not a particularly good one. But it's the best I can come up with at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Is this retaliation? I see you found a picture of me.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and you've aged quite a bit since the last time I posted pics of you, too. Wha' happened?

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.