Friday, December 09, 2005

That's Gonna Leave a Mark...

Over at The Officers' Club:

My answer: First, thanks for letting us know the counter-protest is working. We understand the enormous implications of the fight that we are in and that Code Pink's campaign to retreat is dangerous. If we "silence them" (which won't happen, they are in the business of making noise), we'll continue to show real, tangible support for the troops. Care packages, letters, patriotic displays, and most important: our allegiance to continuing the mission.

I'm a troop and I don't need Code Pink telling me that patriotism "confuses me." Code Pink does not support the military or speak for the military. They are a reactionary anti-American organization, and should be treated as such.


Do go. And click on ALL the links. AFTER you've had breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. I went to the Code Pink(o) site. What a huge bunch of idiots! My particular favorite(?) link was the Holiday songs. You've got to read some of those. I sent the file to my Capt friends. Some actually got pissed off at the lyrics, some, like me feel a sort of sadness and wonder at the lack of sense these people have. Not to mention the possible effect on the morale of our military. The most disturbing fact to come out of my visit to their site was the discovery of their protests out front of military hospitals. What a bunch of losers! I'll stop my ranting now...
    Thanks for the link though!

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.