Saturday, December 03, 2005

So.

The excitement's over for the week. My friend Lori and I had a great visit, brief as it was. Lori begins a new job in San Francisco this coming Monday, so she has some motoring ahead of her this weekend. The two of us talked a lot about SFO while she was here. Made me almost homesick, but only for a moment. Then reality set in. (Doesn't that pic confirm at least ONE suspicion?) As an aside, Lori said she wished she hadn't scraped her "Another Veteran for Kerry" sticker off her car before she left Dee-See...my neighbors might have found a Kerry car right behind my Bush-Cheney-stickered car amusing! (Yeah, my bumpersticker's still on the rear window. And it's gonna stay there until it falls off.)

When Life Intrudes on Blogging Dept.: I still have a lot of administrative work to do on the new box. Data transfer from the laptop to the desktop. Download and re-install a few miscellaneous applications. Register this, that and the other with Microsoft. And so it goes. In the meantime, Number One Son created a new blog yesterday...check him out at http://www.afcaptbuck.blogspot.com/ GREAT pic of NOS, my grandson, and Stanley!

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.