Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Another One o' Those Time-Lapse Video Thingies

Time-lapse vids seem to make everything much better than real life, including big cities.  Case in point:



The usual, customary, and reasonable drill applies:  View full-screen HD.  The colors are simply VIBRANT.

h/t:  Digg, where they say:
MOST COLORFUL BOSTON HAS EVER BEEN

This Cool Layer-Lapse Makes Boston Look Freakishly Beautiful

And not a single drunk college kid in sight!
Thank The Deity At Hand for that last, eh?

8 comments:

  1. A lot of those sites looked familiar.

    "And not a single drunk college kid in sight!"
    It might be editing.
    Then again, on the two occasions GS and I went there, we didn't observe any.
    But, then that might have had to do with timing.

    We should ask Suldog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We go there all times of year, all times of day - the only drunk we ever encountered was a professional in his early 30s who accosted me at Faneuil Hall. That said - BOSTON! Hell Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find! I loved the skillful manipulation of the lights and the music. Even without the art of this videographer, I would love watching the time lapse sequences of sky and water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this the other day on a Boston-centric news site. Pretty damn good. It makes our city look much less drunk than it is from MY personal experience. Of course, I live in a western suburb a couple of miles outside of the city now, so maybe it's just that all the drunks moved with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you'd like this. I think it's one of the best in the genre I've ever seen.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.