Monday, July 28, 2014

Late Start

We had a not-so-good night last evening.  I went to bed at a decent sort o' hour (for me), which is to say shortly before midnight, but then we were up and down nearly every hour until 0500.  I'm having the strangest difficulty with sinus congestion of late and it's not been fun at all.  The congestion has been irritating, but not irritating enough for me to make an appointment with my doctor, of course.  We've just been endeavoring to persevere, mostly.

So: late start.  I just poured my second cup and am working my way through the overnight mail.  Here's a lil plane pr0n from the Usual USAF Source that serves as a placeholder until such time as I get my excrement consolidated.

Republic of Singapore air force crew chief assigned to the 428th Fighter Squadron at Mountain Home AFB, Idaho, waits for the arrival of an F-15SG aircraft prior to the start Red Flag 14-3, July 11, 2014 at Nellis AFB, Nev. Air Force photo by A1C Thomas Spangler.

I LOVE the color scheme on this bird!

6 comments:

Just be polite... that's all I ask.