Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Math

From My Buddy Ed In Florida...
WHY THE CHINESE KICK OUR REARS IN MATHEMATICS...
STUDY THE FIRST PHOTO VERY CAREFULLY.
THEN LOOK AT THE SECOND ONE.
IT MAY TAKE AWHILE, BUT EVENTUALLY YOU WILL NOTICE A SLIGHT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PHOTOGRAPHS.



      Class Photo:   Shanghai University 


 

   Class Photo: University of Colorado  
   
I was NEVER very good at math.  Heh.

Update, 1518 hrs:  Here's what one of those Chinese math majors has to say about this post:
I'm just searching for this data for a little bit. Right after Six hours regarding continuous Googleing, now I bought the item in the internet site. I'm wondering what’s the Google’s trouble of which doesn’t list such type of enlightening websites much better the highest.

The best internet sites will be brimming with crap. Particularly a short while ago, following your brand new panda protocol up-date. 
Screech Engrish, Gee-Eye!  (And thank The Deity At Hand for Blogger's most-excellent spam filter, which stops most of this shit from getting through.)

Update II, 1625 hrs:  Seattle Andy brought to my attention that the photos were NOT visible in my original post.  I fixed that and I apologize; the post looked just fine to me when I first put it up.  Fucking Blogger. 

16 comments:

  1. The print is smaller in the second one and the numbers are different

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm... the print is LARGER in the second one. I know, coz I studied the pic for a good long while.

      Delete
  2. LOL! And here I thought the No Script feature in FF was screwed up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed the interesting comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Screw it, I don't have the energy to play dumb on this, so I am going to actually be dumb: I don't get it. At all. A couple of boxes of characters. And the second one is smaller. Much. I've used a ruler to measure it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We fixed this in an off-line yesterday.

      Delete
  5. But the Asian chix are gonna be soooo hot once they know you like them. They don't need to expose themselves to Art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have quite thing for Asian wimmen.

      Delete
  6. I ran in to that problem of the pix not posting once. Copied the e-mail, and pasted it directly to a Blogger post.

    Looked fine to me, but no one else could see the photos. Weird...but it seems that if the images are on your machine, you view them just fine in a preview, and a post, but no one else can.

    Haven't figured that one out yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That IS weird, and it's happened to me more than once.

      Delete
  7. So how is that brand new panda protocol up-date working for you.

    Does it work with WordPress?

    Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. tué au combat31 January, 2013 19:23

    The thing to keep in mind is that those people are fucking communists and being good at anything is still being a fucking communist, unless you escape your useless life and country.

    That said, my mothers brother (Uncle Raymond) is buried in Shanghai. He was killed during one of the many uprisings in Tiensen (1932 French Colonial Army). I wonder if the French cemetery is still there or paved over??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. In re: the cemetery. My guess is it's still there.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.