Thursday, August 09, 2012

This Looks Like Fun


That's the new Cadillac ATS, billed by GM as a 3-series killer.  There's a full review (and more video) here... and this is the bottom line:
Overall, then, the plusses outweigh the minuses. The 2013 Cadillac ATS looks great, is tightly constructed inside and out, rides brilliantly and does so at a price that’s highly competitive with the high-flyers in its segment. That it’s from a US brand and doesn’t spare the toys are factors that will undoubtedly appeal to many as well. BMW’s “ultimate driving machine” reputation was an ambitious target for Cadillac to choose, and that the 2013 ATS comes so close in many ways should be a huge wake-up call for rivals and buyers alike.
Hmm.  Mebbe I shoulda waited a couple o' months.  OTOH... Nah.  I like my car The Tart and I may even love it her after a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.