Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Sue's Day

That's what Gutfeld calls Super Tuesday, about which... this:


I hope Romney sweeps the field, takes all the delegates, and demoralizes the opposition in such a way they all drop out by Friday.  Because then this shit would be over, for all intents and purposes, and we could get on with life until the general election campaign heats up around August or so.  "Get on with life" means not having to miss Red Eye, which is preempted yet again tonight in favor of election coverage... RE-RUNS of election coverage from earlier in the evening, at that.

Which means we'll miss this sorta snappy patter...


That was the half-time report from last night.  Gawd, but I love those guys.

―:☺:― 

A quick note o' thanks to those of you who took time to comment on my "Help Buck Get Laid" post... especially to Lou and Kris... coz wimmen know wimmen better than **I** know wimmen.

So... after sleeping on it last night I'm thinkin' an ad on CL ain't such a good ideer.  My life has zero drama and almost as few complications at the moment.  A woman would change that in ways that would... could... be both good and bad.  I'm not sure I wanna go there.

Yeah, I wanna have my Kate and Edith, too.  Aren't ALL guys like that?

8 comments:

  1. Of course, your call. I will just say this: Women want a good man, not a perfect one. We want a man who treats us like a lady - and from what I've seen thru the eyes of my single girl friends, that's hard to come by these days.

    Just sayin'. You are a good man, Buck. Shame to let that go to waste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are very kind words, Kris, and I thank you for them.

      Delete
  2. Buck, I think Kris is right, listen to her.

    As for Super Tuesday, great minds and all that. I just posted my Romney for Prez thing and am on my way now to cast my vote. I agree with you: let's get this primary thing over with and get down to the business of defeating that Zero in there now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a VERY good post ya put up about Romney, Dan. We're on the same page.

      Delete
  3. You know how I feel (*cough* Ron Paul *cough*), so we needn't go there, but I love the cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saving the day, saving the day, saving the day, just saved the day, saved the day twice, just saved the day again, saved the day tagged to Wonder Woman, and, here's a new one...just saved the day again. Yeah, I rescued a couple of people just outside while you were reading that.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.