... plus c'est la même chose. It's just more of the same. From the NWS in ABQ:
.. High Wind Warning in effect until 6 PM MST this evening...
The National Weather Service in Albuquerque has issued a High Wind Warning... which is in effect until 6 PM MST this evening.
The Wind Advisory is no longer in effect.Yeah... like my lawn chairs that I had to retrieve from next door when I got up this morning... but at least they stayed here in Portales. Yesterday was chilly and windy, today it's warm and windy. C'est la même chose.
* Location... Curry... Roosevelt and the Chaves County plains.
* Winds... west to southwest at 30 to 40 mph with gusts to 60 mph.
* Timing... hazardous winds will continue through sunset. The strongest winds are expected around mid afternoon.
* Visibility... locally reduced to 3 miles or less in blowing dust.
* Local impacts... expect strong cross winds... especially on north to south oriented roads. Loose objects may become airborne.