Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shhh! Quiet! Did You Hear That?

You:  Hear what?

Me:  This.

―:☺:―

In a similar vein...  I've posted stuff like this on occasion:

I always use the same tired ol' line when traffic drops off, i.e., "was it sumthin' I said?", the above example bein' from February of 2008.  But we are at a loss to explain this:

Well, not really.  I kinda sorta think the answer is highlighted in this graphic:


The answer is titties, Andy. 

All kidding aside... if you're not reading Andy you're missing some seriously good writing, Gentle Reader.  There are no echo chambers, there's very little pontificating, there's just well-crafted and entertaining writing... which we need more of these days.  Andy delivers.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Buck. A fella needs friends like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your praise is much deserved, Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I read every word S-Andy writes. He's being a big baby, but I love him anyhow. Nyuk!

    BTW, I left a comment on the Daylight Savings post that I'm pretty sure didn't post. Globber was throwing errors. I'm not gonna repeat it if it didn't post, because it sucked anyhow.

    But, I am copying this one before I try again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Dipso link was fantastic. Joyce and I lol'ed.

    I believe that advice you gave Andy is sound. Although the most views I've ever had on a post was the one about Audie Murphy. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. L-Andy: I feel S-Andy's pain... really.

    Dan: I'm glad ya chased the link. S-Andy is one powerful writer.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.