Saturday, October 30, 2010

Best Halloween Costume Ever


The helmet is an old bike helmet that didn't really fit him anymore, so I ripped out all the padding inside and glued on a piece of plastic I cut out from an old bucket to make the front visor part. The circles on the sides were orange-juice-container lids. The chest piece is made out of an empty laundry-detergent bottle and the back is made from milk jugs. The arms and legs are cobbled together out of 64-oz Trader Joe juice containers. I made the boots by gluing a bunch of plastic crap to his old rain boots. Then I painted everything metallic gray. (from the link above)

LOTS more pictures and full story at the link.  And like the original Robocop, the kid is in Dee-troit.  Too cool.

h/t: The Awl.

4 comments:

Just be polite... that's all I ask.