Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yet More Thievery

Thanks, Phlegmmy.  My new favorite song:



Polly Jean has it right.  I want a woman who thinks of me like this.  And vice versa...
I can't believe that life's so complex
When I just want to sit here and watch you undress
I can't believe that life's so complex
When I just want to sit here and watch you undress

This is love, this is love

That I'm feeling
This is love, this is love
That I'm feeling
This is love
That I'm feeling

Does it have to be a life full of dread

I wanna chase you round the table, I wanna touch your head
Does it have to be a life full of dread
I wanna chase you round the table, I wanna touch your head
OK, there's more to love than chasing your beloved around the table.   But that's the way it begins and that's one of... if not THE... biggest parts of it.  I'm not going to wax philosophical on only a single cup o' coffee but I will say this:  the reason I remain unattached is I haven't found another woman who inspires this sort of feeling in me.

5 comments:

  1. That is a totally hot video. I will save that one.

    But for being with someone you really love, I like the classics. Dey work in da desert, da ocean, on da boat...

    Robert Nestor Whatsisname singing...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XA7937IqZk

    (I forgot how to do the html code for link, sorry...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This vid is more like something you'd listen to in a bar or somewhere similar... i.e., a pick-up joint... rather than getting up close and personal with your main squeeze. But it's the sentiment and the imagery (PJ is HOT) in this song that floated my lil boat. The guitar licks are pretty steamy, too.

    Funny you should link Marley. I've been listening to him a lot of late. No specific reason other than Pandora has him in heavy rotation on the Van Morrison channel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to that can't-get-enough feeling and having a reason to keep stuff waxed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been out on the High Plains for the past few days. Now I'm catching up on my blog reading, but in your case, it is blog listening. So far, some very nice music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and having a reason to keep stuff waxed.

    Like the car and the mo'sickle? ;-)

    So far, some very nice music.

    Thanks, Lou.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.