Thursday, June 04, 2009

Do Me a Flavor...

... if'n ya would, Gentle Reader. I have it on good authority... the best, actually... that today is Blog-Bud Jesse's 27th birthday. I think it would be pretty cool if you'd drop by and wish her a Happy. Just for grins and giggles... and because she deserves it.

Here is the birthday girl herownself, in a picture I stole off her blog in the dead of night:

What a cutie, eh? I'm thinkin' that if I were 35 years younger (or thereabouts) I'd make a serious run at her. I mean... what's NOT to love in a woman who's not only gorgeous but is into photography, has her own mo'sickle, and loves to travel? I've heard she has a way with words, too. All in all, quite the package. (Minor digression: I'm seriously deluding myself if I think for even a moment that Jess would be interested in a young underachieving USAF Staff Sergeant... assuming I could go back 35 years and Jess would stand still. Awkwardly worded, that, but I'm sure you get my drift.)

So... I'll repeat myself: Why don't you take a moment and drop by her blog to wish her a Happy Birthday?

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking her blog - she will be surprised at the traffic. If you were 35-ish with a mo'sickle and a love for travel, Jesse would probably be impressed. Of course, knowing you now and the fact that you support her photo blog would probably go a long way in impressing her too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Buck! 7:30 AM and already a great birthday! Too bad you aren't 35 years younger - I've always been a little nutty about Air Force dudes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrgh!

    Went over and gave my regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done and done. Ya gotta love people who love dogs. But the dead horned toad? he did look a little, um, awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lou: My pleasure!

    Jesse: Happy Birthday yet again. I hope it was a great one!

    Darryl and Moogie: Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.