Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Right Now

Sometimes I wonder about myself. Yesterday we hit 93 degrees and I never turned the air on; today I switched it on when it was barely 85. It's not the humidity today, either... which is characteristically low:

Maybe it's because I spent most of yesterday outdoors, puttering around doing this and that... and partaking of an extended Happy Hour before the hockey games began. Yesterday was just the perfect day for G&Ts... all that was lacking was a pool to sit beside and lovelies to ogle. But we made do.

5 comments:

  1. Portales recouped nicely from its cold spell. Still struggling here where it was snowing when I got up. However we are forecast to set a record for heat on Monday when it may hit 80 and we will complain of the heat here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hot here today and very humid, but we are suppose to get a cold front this evening that will bring possible storms - great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's actually quite nice outside at the moment. Warm, but nice. I'll be back in it as soon as I answer these comments! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like hot flashes to me!! Pass me a cool one, please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, Suzie! You're right in one sense... but it's the WX, not me. :D

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.