Sunday, February 01, 2009

Yet More Excellent Photography...

Via Blog-Bud Doc... London from Above, at Night. One example, just to whet your appetite:

As I said at Doc's place...
One of the regrets (few as they are) I have about leaving my previous life (the bid'niz one, with all the flying from here to there) is the absolute lack of airborne vistas these days, and most especially the night-time views. There simply isn't a "suitable substitute."
I can't begin to match Doc's experience when it comes to flying, but I've seen my share (for a civilian) of nighttime city-scapes from the air. And as I noted... there just isn't a suitable substitute. But you can get close by following that link to Boston.com...

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo, WOW! - even tho I'm not a city girl, those photos on Boston.com are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... they made me sigh... a lot. London is my favorite city in all the world, bar none.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.