Monday, January 05, 2009

Holeee Crap!

If these are the...
Honorable Mentions: Bill Ayers, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Juan Cole, Kent Conrad, The Daily Kos, Bill Delahunt, Glenn Greenwald, Alcee Hastings, Christopher Hitchens, The Huffington Post, Jesse Jackson, Jesse Jackson Jr. Caroline Kennedy, John Kerry, Ezra Klein, The L.A. Times, Mike Malloy, Rachel Maddow, Michael Moore, MoveOn, Michael Newdow, The New York Times, Michelle Obama, Rosie O'Donnell, Keith Olbermann, Michael Pfleger, Ted Rall, Bill Richardson, Randi Rhodes, Al Sharpton, Cindy Sheehan, Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey, Jeremiah Wright, Matthew Yglesias
Then who makes the cut for the "20 Most Annoying Liberals of 2008?" Well, you'll just have to go read to find out, wontcha? And no... The One ain't The One on this list. But he IS in the top ten...

9 comments:

  1. Well, I love the list, and I agree with most of it.

    But surely someone "better" could have gone at the top of the list -- Pelosi, Reid, The One, Blago, Rangel, etc. etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choosing The Most Annoying Liberal is a lot like going into Baskin-Robbins... there's just TOO danged much choice!

    But...yeah. I agree with ya, Sharon. My vote would go to Pelosi for Numero Uno. That woman sets my teeth on edge when I simply SEE her. She needs do nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was some list! I'm surprised ol' Michael Moore was only an HM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, Jenny. Along with a LOT of the other of the "honorable mentions."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I forgot--The Year in Review is just awesome!!!! Hilarious! Thanks for posting it, Buck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fully agreed with the Top 9 on the list - all highly annoying scumbag leftists. I would have left Obama out of the top twenty for 2008, give him some time to totally screw the pooch this year. I would have included the MSM on the list - those fifth columnist creeps are beyond annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daphne: We're on the same page regarding Obama. The fact that he was irritating by his constant inescapable presence during all of 2008 wasn't really his fault, personally, it was the nature of the job he was applying for. I blame the media.

    I think one could draw an inference to the MSM by the NYT getting an honorable mention, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buck, the Obama worshippers were highly annoying - some of that adulating artwork was beyond creepy.

    I expect our new President will irritate and piss me off three ways to Sunday over the next four years. I'm patient - I'll wait to start chucking rocks until it's called for. The Panetta appointment comes pretty close.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.