Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Sunday Starter...

Milwaukee gets its ass kicked by a blizzard…and you are there… Time-lapse Video: Winter Storm. The vid isn’t available for embed…sorry… so you’ll have to chase the link. Here’s the description:

HOW IT WAS DONE: JSOnline set up a camera in a fourth-floor meeting room at the Journal Sentinel and captured one image every 10 seconds from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday, producing this time-lapse video of the action along 4th and State in downtown Milwaukee.

Fascinating. (h/t: One of Wired’s blogs)

Back in a few. I was up late, I slept late, but the first cup has been consumed and now it's off to make the rounds and think about what I'm really gonna put up today for your edification, illumination, and general amusement, Gentle Reader. Doubtless my subsequent sentences will have fewer words... I make much more sense when I'm fully caffeinated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.