Friday, November 02, 2007

More Fun With Site Meter...

OK…we haven’t done this in a while, so here are a few of the weirder hits I’ve had of late.

Remind me to think about my post titles in the future, please. Coz I’ve gotten all sorts of hits over the past 48 hours from people doing this search:

Location

Continent: Asia
Country
: Korea, Republic of (Facts)
State/Region
: Kyonggi-do
City
: Songnam

Time of Visit: Nov 2 2007 9:26:45 am
Referring URL:
http://www.google.co...A%B2%80%EC%83%89&lr=
Search Engine: google.co.kr
Search Words: pissing

And…

Location

Continent: Europe
Country
: United Kingdom (Facts)
State/Region
: West Lothian
City
: Linlithgow

Time of Visit: Nov 2 2007 3:28:05 pm
Referring URL:
http://www.google.co...8GB239&start=40&sa=N
Search Engine: google.co.uk
Search Words: pissing

And…

Location

Continent: Europe
Country
: Netherlands (Facts)
State/Region
: Noord-Brabant
City
: Eindhoven

Language: Polish
Time of Visit: Nov 2 2007 9:39:43 pm
Referring URLhttp://www.google.pl...l&lr=&start=230&sa=N
Search Engine: google.pl
Search Words: pissing

Most of these hits seem to be coming from outside the US, but not all. I’ve had about eight or ten related visits over the last two days. And then there’s this one:

Location

Continent: North America
Country
: United States (Facts)
State
: Texas
City
: Houston

Time of Visit: Nov 2 2007 8:10:25 pm
Visit Length: 7 seconds
Page Views: 2
Referring URLhttp://images.google...0%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX
Search Words: world biggest butt crack

Two page views? I guess he couldn’t take “no” for an answer… Maybe a plumbing site would work. But then again, maybe not. The image he clicked through on was of a Pontiac Solstice. One does wonder, at times. Then there’s this, from a local visitor:

Location

Continent: North America
Country
: United States (Facts)
State
: New Mexico
City
: Clovis

Time of Visit: Nov 2 2007 7:03:07 pm
Last Page View: Nov 2 2007 7:17:31 pm
Visit Length: 14 minutes 24 seconds
Page Views: 7
Referring URL: http://www.google.co...s new mexico&spell=1
Search Engine: google.com
Search Words: black helicopters chasing airplane in portales new mexico

It’s always good to have local visitors, even if they don’t find what they’re looking for. At least this person took some time to check us out, and for that we’re grateful. But one does wonder…was there some sort of incident involving black helicopters here in P-Ville? I always thought the black helicopters were a figment of the overactive moonbat imagination. I could be wrong…

And this is the strangest of them all, in a manner of speaking:

Never saw that in Site Meter before. Ever. Did the visit happen? Or not?


Update, 11-05-2007: {sigh} "Number Two, With A Bullet."

7 comments:

  1. Why would anyone want to look up "pissing" or "large butt cracks"? I keep getting the "Janetta Joy boobs" hits, and now I get "toes torture" too. Most of these are from Europe or Asia. It makes me laugh to think that they found my blog instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would anyone want to look up "pissing" or "large butt cracks"?

    God only Knows, Lou. But the fact people DO google such things is a never-ending source of amusement and amazement, innit?

    And...re: your "It makes me laugh to think that they found my blog instead." As I'm fond of saying: "Imagine the disappointment!" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's one that made me go 'huh?' from my site meter:
    "how to paint german soldier with arcylics"

    But the ones that trouble me are the ones looking for names, addresses, and contact info of deployed soldiers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. most frightening hit I've had from sitemeter has been the google search of "Ass raping pmsing woman"

    I don't know. Don't ask me.

    I get hits on "labiectomy" every day, by the way. Never put the word "labiectomy" in a post unless you want frequent reminders. Just a tip, from me to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie sez: But the ones that trouble me are the ones looking for names, addresses, and contact info of deployed soldiers.

    That would trouble ME, too. The name "Phelps" comes immediately to mind...

    Phlegmmy sez... something about "labiectomy" and a truly weird search term.

    Oh Goodie! Now I get to join ya! The freaks and pervs get hits on comments, too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get hits on outhouses, privies, Honda generators and road graders but nothing TOO perv so far.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THRILLS!

    I just googled "labiectomy" and your blog came up before mine. HAW HAW HAW!!!

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.