Monday, October 01, 2007

Briefly...for a Brilliant Monday

This is pretty cool: Google Trends. Assuming, of course, you might be interested in what the “hot” searches are at the moment. When I checked it last evening I saw this: “92. hayabusa armor.” Piqued my curiosity, that did, until I found out it was Halo 3 related. Silly me. I thought people might be searching for this Hayabusa. I should have known better…
Speaking of Hayabusas…don’t try to race one, even if you’re driving a supercharged Dodge Viper.

Dodge Viper VS Suzuki Hayabusa -
And if you ride a Hayabusa, please don’t try this at home. Especially if you happen to live anywhere near me. (ed: You forgot the irony tag.)
Via The Times (UK)…we find this incredible new search engine that only gives you GOOD news. And that was by way of an astounding idea: The Internet…in Book Form! Now why didn’t I think of that? I could be rich! I could be famous! I could be…Oh, Hell, just go check it out. Coz I could be…um…all wet, too. (You really should click the illustration for larger, ya know.)
OK…the weather is good this morning, even if it was just a little bit chilly when I got up. But it’s up to 65 outside now, and by the time I’m out of the shower and suited up it should be approaching 70.
I’m going for a ride. I may be back in a bit.

5 comments:

  1. hmmm, back in a bit, that's some ride... hope you had great weather all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michele...I said I may be back. ;-)

    The weather actually was pretty decent yesterday. And we got a good deal of rain last night, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that video was a little more than scary - they were doing that on a standard highway it looks like, during normal traffic. Scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris sez: Scary.

    Which is why I said "don't try this at home." I've done over 100 mph (way over) on public roads before, but I wasn't even close to 177. And the road was usually empty when I did it, as well. I agree with you...that was indeed scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta admit, I was thinking that kind of Hayabusa myself.

    Red finally got home so you'll be hearing from him soon.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.