Thursday, August 16, 2007

Briefly...

I’ll break with my usual “don’t point folks at places they’ve already been” philosophy to encourage you to go to Blackfive and watch this video made by a Marine Staff Sergeant. Chances are you’ve already seen it (for reasons already stated), but then again…perhaps you haven’t. Go look. You won’t be sorry. I promise.

More Site Meter weirdness, or… “When once is not enough…”

Location:

Continent: Asia
Country:
Vietnam
State/Region:
Dac Lac
City
: Ha Noi

Time of Visit: Aug 16 2007 7:46:20 am
Referring URL:
http://www.google.co...m v%E1%BB%9Bi Google
Search Words:
the trouser golden showerer

And he tells his Bud…

Location:

Continent: Asia
Country:
Vietnam
State/Region:
Long An
City:
Ap Long Phu

Time of Visit: Aug 16 2007 8:34:04 am
Referring URL:
http://www.google.co...%BB%9Bi Google&meta=
Search Words:
the trouser golden showerer

Who tells his Buddy (or maybe it’s the first guy, coming back):

Location:

Continent: Asia
Country:
Vietnam
State/Region:
Dac Lac
City
: Hanoi

Time of Visit: Aug 16 2007 8:47:49 am
Referring URL: http://www.google.co...%BB%9Bi Google&meta=
Search Words:
the trouser golden showerer

Dang. I guess Fergie’s stained pants are really hot. For some people.

And now I’m gonna go for a quick ride before it gets too danged hot to wear my leather.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for that link Blackfive! I found the version of the Marine Staff Sergeant in front of the Vietnam Memorial and sent it to my dad.

    Hope you're having a good ride.

    One more link and then it's back to work for me. Prison Thriller (Warning regarding the lass in the pony tail - first appearances can be deceiving)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. I wasn't sorry. Excellent video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Thriller link was bizarre, Bec. I gathered from reading the comments on YouTube it was recorded in the Philippines. Strange, yet pretty good choreography.

    Re: that vid by the Marine SSgt...not sure if it's poetry or rap, but it was danged sure GOOD.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.