Friday, January 12, 2007

!!

Late again. My eyes are barely open, I’ve just now poured the second cup, and haven’t even looked at memeorandum or begun to make the rounds as yet.

Bizarre weather. I opened the shades and looked out upon fog, which is pretty danged rare in this part of the world. It’s 30 degrees outside as I write; yesterday I gave some serious thought to putting the top down on my journey to and from the Big(ger) CityTM. But I didn’t…it was “only” 63 degrees or so. My how things change, and rapidly, too. Ice storm in the forecast for tonight and early tomorrow morning. I wasted ten bucks getting the car washed yesterday, didn’t I?

Today’s Pic: Let’s go back to the park! Another Chinese pagoda in Golden Gate Park, same day in July, 2000.

Back in a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.