Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Today's Happy Hour Soundtrack

Time was... in the wayback... when we were a big-ass Southern Rock kinda guy.  And that would include these guys:


Well, I'm a whiskey rock-a-roller
That's what I am
Women, whiskey and miles of travellin'
Is all I understand
I call BS on that.  I understand whiskey.  I understand rock 'n' roll.  I even understand "miles of travellin'," what with having done my fair share of that.  And I love all those things, including, most definitely, wimmen.  But understanding wimmen?  That's a bridge too far, coz there ain't a man alive what understands wimmen.  Not one.

We heard this tune on Pandora's Allman Bros station today.  Every once in a while we gotta get our fix, yanno?

7 comments:

  1. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can you please consider placing my website on your link list?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you said the spam doesn't get through, Buck?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... every once in a while. But there's no link above, though... which may expalain why it got through.

      Delete
  3. 100% agreement on the wimmen thing. Love 'em dearly, and I have one of the best ever made, but there is no way in hell to understand them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What - is so mysterious about women? I know you men are simple creatures - and bless your hearts for that - but what is it that makes women so...complicated?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno, Kris. You're a woman, mebbe you know. ;-)

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.